- Copy of passport (copy every marked page in passport)
- Copy of VISA and permission to visit the country MUST be current. (We need 1 week minimum time to get all this stuff together before the VISA permits expires.
- Proof of Income (either the student or the sponsor) –
3.1 months of bank statements
3.2 sponsor fills out form I-34 affidavit of support (we can help the sponsor fills out form I-34 affidavit of support).
3.3 Fill out form I-539 on the computer (secretary and applicant can do it) *Page 4 asks “how did they support themselves on B-2 VISA”
- Pictures of their visit in the country (5 or 6, date and identify each photo) * scanned photos are ok
- Letter explaining why they want to study English. (MUST relate to job/educational goals. University name, major study, diploma, if they are college student or college graduate).
6.1 $200 SEVIS application (CASH)
6.2 $290 change of status application (Official bank check made out to: Department of Homeland and Security. Applicants can get their own check or Ms. Karen can get it for them.)
6.3 $100 School processing fee
6.4 $100 tuition until they are approved. Once status is changed the rate goes to $200.
*Books will be bought one by one according their needs.